OneWizard Core Business Management System
10+Years’ Experience in Business Software
Learn More About Our Success Stories
OneWizard allows organisations to keep records and a close track of the distribution of all their valuable assets and materials within the company, such as workwear, PPE, machinery, laptops, and much more.
This is of upmost importance as it greatly reduces the risk of damage and loss of these items, saving your company a lot of hard earned money.
Our system offers the ability to record asset movements, which department/team member last used the asset in question, therefore providing clear employee accountability. Individuals can record the date on which they borrowed the item, then when it was returned, and if it is in need of repair/request a replacement.
OneWizard can also automatically produce documentation which can be distributed accordingly along with the asset, such as instructions on how to use and safety guidance, to minimise any potential hazards or accidents within the workplace.
Services We Deliver
OneWizard Asset Management SaaS Features:
Core OneWizard Attributes:
Secure Data & Document Storage
• One solution, one system for all your needs.[owbr] • Manage core company data together in one place.[owbr] • Manage all your sensitive data securely.[owbr] • Information categorised, organised and easily accessible.[owbr] • Reduce errors with multiple data-sets.[owbr] • Eliminate the struggle and time wasting of tracking down old misplaced information.[owbr] • Custom data archive and backup settings. [owbr]
Access From Anywhere At Any Time
• 24/7 access, anywhere around the world.[owbr] • Manage user access rights.[owbr] • Secure access to company data within a private portal branded and customised for your business.[owbr] • Separate user accounts for every employee with granular access controls.[owbr] • Up to 2,500 user accounts.[owbr] • Standardise user positions by user roles.[owbr] • Traceable user history detailing actions undertaken, where and when.[owbr]
Customisable Out Of The Box
• Customise the system out of the box for your needs.[owbr] • Only select the modules relevant for your business.[owbr] • Implement processes and features most applicable for your industry, business type, size, and work structure.[owbr]
Easy To Use Tablet Software
• Software designed for tablets and portable devices.[owbr] • Apps designed for ease and simplicity with end user operators in mind.[owbr] • Tablets can be docked around your site at key locations, or used handheld.[owbr] • We can provide you with hardware recommendations during the initial consultation.[owbr] • Devices cheap to purchase and can be easily replaced.[owbr] • Only temporary data resides on the devices and are continually feeding back to the main system when an internet connection is available.[owbr] • Use the system offline.[owbr] •No server hardware required onsite.[owbr]
Convenient Mobile Phone App
• Available for both Apple and Android devices.[owbr] • Control who can access which modules via the app.[owbr] • Access real-time data and reports at the palm of your hand.[owbr] • Perfect for remote working & employees based out in the field to submit information / inspections / forms / clock in / out.[owbr] • Submit new data or quickly send a message to your team - right there and then.[owbr]
Superior Service & Support
• Free initial trial of 7 days duration.[owbr] • Use the system in any country - however please note that the system is only available in the English language.[owbr] • Consultancy & Training services are available either onsite or remote.[owbr] • We can help you seek the best ways in which OneWizard could work for you, & assist with migration and implementation of the service.[owbr] • Begin using elements of OneWizard straight away with little guidance.[owbr]
Multi Site & Company Friendly
• Set up as many different companies, sites and teams within the system as you like*.[owbr] • Collaborate digitally with sites and other company branches and locations.[owbr] • Communicate with suppliers, partners & clients.[owbr] • Ability to customize each site/team with different rules - restrict/authorise the specific information certain users can access.[owbr]
ERP & System Integration
• Integrate OneWizard into your existing systems. Such as Payroll, Accounts or ERP system.[owbr] • Integration options into most ERP systems e.g. SAP, Sage, Oracle, Dynamics, Infor System 21, Baan.[owbr] • Integration can be achieved via a variety of options, usually the OneWizard API.[owbr]